Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spoiler alert: this turned out ok at the end and the girl didn’t vomit, thanks to a great sober friend who was helping her.

But other than that, what a mess...

She was so drunk, she wanted to sleep in my car and her friend broke her back trying to get her up and walk from the club to the car and feon the car to her home.

Why do people get this drunk to the point of utter stupidity and messy state? So unattractive. At one point as her friend was trying to remove her and bring her down from the car, her short came down a d her whole breast got exposed....

·
Premium Member
19,592 Posts
"Pics or it didnt happen" :) lol.... but seriously.... problem is, people don't know their limits... there's a fine line where you need to know yourself enough to know when to stop... once you cross that line, you might still feel fine for a while, but all the alcohol you consumed haven't reached your blood stream yet. So you keep in drinking, thinking you are fine, once it does it is too late... you lose the logical thought process and just keep on drinking until you get to the state as mentioned above.

·
Banned
3,995 Posts
Spoiler alert: this turned out ok at the end and the girl didn't vomit, thanks to a great sober friend who was helping her.

But other than that, what a mess...

She was so drunk, she wanted to sleep in my car and her friend broke her back trying to get her up and walk from the club to the car and feon the car to her home.

Why do people get this drunk to the point of utter stupidity and messy state? So unattractive. At one point as her friend was trying to remove her and bring her down from the car, her short came down a d her whole breast got exposed....
For whatever reason the super drunk don't take lyft and neither do the ******* drunks. Worked both Friday and Saturday nights not a single issue with any pax.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Some people dont need much to get drunk..

Get a vomit bag..
Save me cleaning a mess lot of time..

When a drunk pax get in my car..
And he is quiet during the ride..
Red flag..
Ask if he is okay..
Grab the vomit bag in case.

Seriously.. I'm waiting for the day where the pax destination is Ottawa.. with 3X or 4X.

·
Premium Member
747 Posts
For whatever reason the super drunk don't take lyft and neither do the ******* drunks. Worked both Friday and Saturday nights not a single issue with any pax.
This is all about luck.
It is pretty simple, If a person can't walk properly when they are coming to your car they are drunk. I have my doors locked after mid night to spot drunks.

The problem comes when pax are in group and one person is drunk and you have let one person in the car and they are waiting for the other friends

I have one guy a few weeks ago. He was walking all fine. Talking fine. After few minutes after the ride, he wanted to puke and asked me to open the window. He managed to puke outside.

Last year I had another guy who was at a wedding. There were two people from the restaurant were holding him with a bucket for the puke. They wanted me to take him home. I have my door locked and told them I can't take him home and then left.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.