Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
It's certainly possible.

The overall rating is based on your last 500 rated trips.

If you get a new 5* rated trip the oldest one drops off, and that new rated trip replaces it.
If the old one was also a 5* then your overall rating stays exactly the same.

In order for your rating to go up, you'd have to have a rated trip that has a higher number of * than the oldest rated trip of your last 500.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's certainly possible.

The overall rating is based on your last 500 rated trips.

If you get a new 5* rated trip the oldest one drops off, and that new rated trip replaces it.
If the old one was also a 5* then your overall rating stays exactly the same.
Until recently my rating would go up every 12 to 15 stars providing no rating giving under 5*

·
Registered
477 Posts
Until recently my rating would go up every 12 to 15 stars providing no rating giving under 5*
In that case, you were probably replacing older lower rated trips with newer higher rated ones.

If your next 500 rated trips are ALL 5*, you'll be back at 5* overall..... Good luck with that. ;)

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
The 5*s won't help your rating go up but one low rating will bring your rating down. Like wth Uber.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
When your rating is at a 4.7 its unlikely a .3 will help your cause. But when you get hit with a -3.7 rating by getting a *1 it huts your rating.

The bigger you are the harder you fall.

Its the last 500 trips that screws everything up. All the *5 that were suppose to be your foundation of protection are taken away and dropped off. So a bad month is a complete reflection of who you are regardless of your track record.

·
Premium Member
7,181 Posts
  1. Uber rating after 500 ride is 2500 star clusters
: 5 replace by 5 your rating remains same ; 1 star cluster replace by 5 u improve 4 stars ; maximum u can have is 2500 stars at one point that's perfect 5 star rating
4.9 = 2450 stars out of 2500 stars
4.8 rating means u have accumulated 2400 stars out of 2500 stars
4.75 = 2375 stars
4.7= 2350 stars

4.6= 2300 stars
4.5 = 2250 stars
4 star rrating = 2000 stars

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This driver rating thing is complete B.S.
You can't see your last 500 ratings. No visibility, you don't know where you went wrong. :confused:
It's stupid and insan. I wish I wish I don't give a shiat about it but I can't help it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts