Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife left my phone outside and it rained.
Luckily we have multiple phones and lines.
I want to use her iphone6 but her phone is blocking the uber psrtner app, saying the app "untrusted on this device"
and with Lyft, I cant log in because my phone and number doesn't work and the phone is linked to her facebook account.
Any suggestions?

·
Registered
181 Posts
You will probably have to activate another phone on the number you have registered with Uber or Lyft. It can be done online with Verizon, not sure about other carriers.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
My wife left my phone outside and it rained.
Luckily we have multiple phones and lines.
I want to use her iphone6 but her phone is blocking the uber psrtner app, saying the app "untrusted on this device"
and with Lyft, I cant log in because my phone and number doesn't work and the phone is linked to her facebook account.
Any suggestions?
If you have updated your device to iOS9, you may see a message saying "Untrusted Enterprise Device...iPhone Distribution: Uber Technologies, Inc. has not been trusted on this iPhone. Until this developer has been trusted, their enterprise apps will not be available for use."

With the introduction of iOS version 9, Apple now requires certain applications to be trusted by the user. You can trust the partner application by navigating to the Settings app > General > Profile > Uber Technologies, Inc and clicking on the "Trust Uber Technologies, Inc." button.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
But if you now have a different phone # - how can you contact the rider and they you?

I believe that swapping the sim cards will more your number with your sim.

·
Banned
723 Posts
That's why I love android, no issues ever, with both my Note 4, Nexus 6, LG G Pad 8.3 Google Edition "which I use to run the Uber app with, tethered using my Note 4 or Nexus 6, which leaves my phone free to use as I please.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts