Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got my headlamp scratched coming out from carpark. Any idea where can fix it? I don't wanna charge by Lcr workshop

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
Smart move not to inform LCR and not to go back to LCR agent.

As far as I know, most manufacturers don't sell the lamp cover. U may have to buy the whole headlamp. What is the make of your ride? For Jap car, starting from $300+++ onwards per piece.

·
Premium Member
62,949 Posts
just got my headlamp scratched coming out from carpark. Any idea where can fix it? I don't wanna charge by Lcr workshop
3M makes a fine polishing disc. You can even polish musical instruments like a trumpet. I have used 3m polishing wheel discs in industry before,reconditioning instruments I rebuilt for plants & industry. They give a fine finish. The smaller pads can be attached to drill or cordless drill. Consult 3m for proper pads.
With proper polishing disc you can buff scratch out like new.
Women's clear nail polish over scratch may make scratch hard to notice also.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
My LCR car was damaged at the carpark and theres no video evidence. The damage is not very serious, maybe about 200 dollars in repairs. Would it be better to bring it to a workshop myself or let LCR do it?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Confirm do
My LCR car was damaged at the carpark and theres no video evidence. The damage is not very serious, maybe about 200 dollars in repairs. Would it be better to bring it to a workshop myself or let LCR do it?
Confirm do outside better. Mine just got hit by a hit n run maggot last week.

Last month kena a big hole also but patched back outside. Recommended by a bro in here. Cheap n good.

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
What kinda damage? Show me a pic as I may give u a reasonable estimation. :)

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
oh thanks. But the damage is gone now, I just brought it to a shop I know and he charged me $30 to buffer the scratches away, good as new now. I saw another LCR car at the shop too, dark grey mazda with a crumpled rear door. Maybe it belongs to someone in this forum....hahah
where is the shop...i oso wanna do some touchup too...:D

·
Registered
587 Posts
oh thanks. But the damage is gone now, I just brought it to a shop I know and he charged me $30 to buffer the scratches away, good as new now. I saw another LCR car at the shop too, dark grey mazda with a crumpled rear door. Maybe it belongs to someone in this forum....hahah
Don't think you know the meaning of discretion. You blared about the other vehicle's make and model and colour but didn't tell the forum about yours. Are you trying to get people who drive grey Mazda 3 from lcr in trouble?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, i scratched the rims on my rental LCR car. What do i do now? With Rims, i don't think outside body shop can fix.... any advice from the experts would be appreciated!! Thanks!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts