Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I attched video to this that girl if not me she has smiler perosnlaty ! and we have same look ! ! last night posted my post in wrong place ! !hope my DC driver friends see this one it's Good bye luck and good wish for all of you driver safe don't pick up low rated Rats ! any way i sold car to car max ! i had fight with that scammer ! well before i take car i know they give me low price lol i sold them Car max ! you need hire some english speaker lol you killed uber ! by hiring no enlgish speaker !
i fly at 6 PM to Vegas ! Hey Vegas i'm coming i make you Great agian ! ! my friend going give me ride ! about the video I did got angry in Gas stations always ! last weeks ! they didn't let me USE rest room ! any way ! shame on 7/11 and Exaon / all shell gas station ! They refused i use rest room
many times ! i have left this job ! or some
of them so dirty some Deek holder pee over as woman can't use that ! please keep clean think woman can used it after you !

remmber there is not
much dffirncet between me as uber driver and garbage guy who pick up trash ! picked i picked up a lot garbeg riders ! only 90 people got 5 star ! 8000 people got one star even they paid tip cash !
i'm going to queen of Vegas i fly 6 pm i be uber rdier always ! i tip min $20 ! be lucky be my uber driver in Vegas ! i may stop in DCA lot for last moment !
any way I going post this video when you need pee remmber this video ! she looks like me we have smiler look hope the link works

i move ! Not 8 move sorry miss typo !

to all who make fun of my english ! remmber uber made fun of us when we become uber driver ! but i love you all i made u laugh and smile ! i'm sad chick ! but be queen of Vegas ! bye bye loves for all

·
Registered
841 Posts
Wow..you leaving? We could have given you at least a farewell dinner. It was such fun knowing you on the board. I'm sure you made a lot of folks here entertained and educated...good luck in all your future endeavors

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
I attched video to this that girl if not me she has smiler perosnlaty ! and we have same look ! ! last night posted my post in wrong place ! !hope my DC driver friends see this one it's Good bye luck and good wish for all of you driver safe don't pick up low rated Rats ! any way i sold car to car max ! i had fight with that scammer ! well before i take car i know they give me low price lol i sold them Car max ! you need hire some english speaker lol you killed uber ! by hiring no enlgish speaker !
i fly at 6 PM to Vegas ! Hey Vegas i'm coming i make you Great agian ! ! my friend going give me ride ! about the video I did got angry in Gas stations always ! last weeks ! they didn't let me USE rest room ! any way ! shame on 7/11 and Exaon / all shell gas station ! They refused i use rest room
of them so dirty some Deek holder pee over as woman can't use that ! please keep clean think woman can used it after you !

remmber there is not
much dffirncet between me as uber driver and garbage guy who pick up trash ! picked i picked up a lot garbeg riders ! only 90 people got 5 star ! 8000 people got one star even they paid tip cash !
i'm going to queen of Vegas i fly 6 pm i be uber rdier always ! i tip min $20 ! be lucky be my uber driver in Vegas ! i may stop in DCA lot for last moment !
any way I going post this video when you need pee remmber this video ! she looks like me we have smiler look hope the link works

to all who make fun of my english ! remmber uber made fun of us when we become uber driver ! but i love you all i made u laugh and smile ! i'm sad chick ! but be queen of Vegas ! bye bye loves for all
If your behind looks like that, WELCOME TO LAS VEGAS!!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,449 Posts
Specially at TAO topless club/lounge. I knew a girl that use to make 1k on Saturday nights alone, she had a huge house in Summerlin area.
Hang out at papermoon in VA at closing time and you'll get an earful. Not all making 1K per night but some do. I told one I make 200/night on Fri or Sat. Suggested a change profession haha

·
Registered
143 Posts

remmber there is not

i wil ms yoar intertainment an speling !

by by an b safe !

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
There goes my chance of Asian uber driving girlfriend. Darn...
Yeah, I know. I was hoping she'd pick me.

You know you want Conway up there too.
OH HI-YULL NO!!!!! That broad has a face that makes her look like a Barbie doll somebody left out in the sun too long. You probably need a jackhammer to chisel through all that caked on makeup.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts