Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My last 3 weeks with uber trying to cash in $$$$ as much as possible. Doing full time now.

Is anyone averaging 1400-1600? I don't ask you to share your strategies and so on if yes how many hours/what days? Will appreciate. Thanks.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Those days of making $40/hour are long gone. I stopped doing uber full time (40+ hours) in beginning of August..got a real job lol

Sure you can still make 1500/week...just gotta drive twice as much, so not worth it at all

-Reward zone got smaller
-Incentive times decreased
-More drivers
-More pool

Man I regret not taking full advantage of the boost back then, instead of driving just 40 hours per week, should've done 50-60

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
My last 3 weeks with uber trying to cash in $$$$ as much as possible. Doing full time now.

Is anyone averaging 1400-1600? I don't ask you to share your strategies and so on if yes how many hours/what days? Will appreciate. Thanks.
Before they effes with the platinum boost this week, I was averaging $1250- $1450 per week. Then this week, they xut our platinum boost hours, starting with Halloween. With the night incentives missing, which is mostly when I work, I just have not gotten anywhere near those numbers. So I've decided to downgrade myself to silver or bronze this week so I'll get those evening hour boosts, since they get it, and they're even better than what I got with platinum.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts

As an FYI, platinum is not worth it now to drive. Besides algorithms working agsinst platinum drivers (due to getting highest surge during rush), they've taken quite a bit of boost away from us. Evening time was always best for me, and we had boost until 12- 1 am on weekdays. They took it all away this week. Everything ends at 9 pm, and it's not worth driving no surge pax around at night. Also, I had pockets of time when I would drive early afternoon and drive surge. It appears as though 1) they've reduced our boost from 1.4 to 1.2, which is no incentive, and 2) other metals have been given day boost. Now there's no surge until around 430- 4:45 pm when people are ready to go home.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts