Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Banned
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A promise is a promise, I assume you have an android so let's get this started.

D̶͙̩̹͖̦͟é̙͚̝̤̹̙̦͉̗͈͇͔̹̫̟̩̩͖͘ͅȘ̴̱̟̬̟͇͈́̀ͅt̷̜̳̖͔̯̣̘͔̦͈̳̤͕̝͙̙̕I͔̘̮̩̫̞̘͔̠̝̘̹̺̠͜͞n̨̘̲͉̥̘͍̱͉͔̞͘͢Ą̢́͏̬̙̞͕̯̥t͡҉̼̮͇͕̗͚͎͇͘I͇̖̣̤͇͖̕͢͠͞ớ̧̛͔̤̻͖̦̤̤̜̞̘̠̺͙ͅN̸̹̼̦̲̮̩͕̻̜̲̟̳̫̰̜̕ ́͘͏̴̡̻̮̙̝̲͚e̡̡̛̻̦̖̹͡͝X̶̨̨̭̤̣̮̹̟̺͍͉̻͓̕p҉̴͘͏̺̠̹̦͍̩̹͙̞͈͎ͅL̢̞̭̮̞͜o҉͙̱̼̥̫̮̮̀͢͠I̴̘͕̝̣̜͘͡͞Ţ͏̰̱͇̘̞̺̙͎̖͔̘̜̠̱͘

Before anything, you need to have your "data" widget within reach as in.... you have to be able to disconnect from your data at will, if your phone doesn't have a shortcut to data, create one or you can't do this, you could flip a coin with airplane mode as a replacement but I find airplane mode to be too laggy.

This is the step by step tard proof instructions guide:

1. Accept trip.
2. Wait for shit to load a bit (5-10 secs) (crucial because it lags the next steps).
3. Slide blue "arrived" slider.
4. Make sure the little "start trip" bar is dragged out from the bottom and at the lower bottom in green.
5. Drag the top of your screen and airplane mode or turn off data (this has to be done fast).
6. Quickly drag it back up and switch to uber app and start trip right after disabling coms (Airplane mode/data off).
7. Check destination by zooming in or playing around with the map (it might bug out at certain "zooms").
8. Go to your "apps" or "app manager" and force close uber app (after you see where they are going obviously).
9. Go to storage.
10. Push "clear data".
11. Turn your data back on or remove airplane mode.
12. Open Uber app.
13. Log into your account.

I'm gonna make it 13 steps because of how highly you think of that number, Mashugana!

How does this happen you ask? Well, morons seem to think encryptions are fool proof and only they can see the stupidity in their design, a mere exploit which took me 10 minutes to find out, this was after I took close to a month developing an actual hack exploiting ( more or less) the same stupidity.

Anyways, enjoy raping Uber.

Toodles!

PS: if the method doesn't work the first time follow step 3 to 7 so:

-Force close Uber app.

-Turn data back on.

-Open uber app.

-Repeat method until it turns red.

It might take a few times, it's all about timing.

Post brought to you in part by the "180 day of **** uber".

·
Banned
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So you are going to just make people wait indefinitely?

You could share info via PM
No, I am going to post this for the entire world in this website.

I am not making picks anymore because after I release this you will have a window of a week or 2 to make money before they fix it. (yeah it's that hard to fix).

·
Banned
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Think twice man... They can find you through this website.
And I welcome them to try LOL, I can't wait to see who they accuse for this IP, you always thought I left myself open for these clowns to find me and talk to me, everything has been a lie and will always be a lie, if they want actual proof of my identity causing this havoc, they better hire the big guns, oh wait, the big guns still have a logical limit, you will never find logic in what I show you.

·
Premium Member
11,431 Posts
And I welcome them to try LOL, I can't wait to see who they accuse for this IP, you always thought I left myself open for these clowns to find me and talk to me, everything has been a lie and will always be a lie, if they want actual proof of my identity causing this havoc, they better hire the big guns, oh wait, the big guns still have a logical limit, you will never find logic in what I show you.
So how many bullets have you purchased already? Please at least write a manifesto

They should rename this thread...

D0n goes nuke...8>)

Should be an interesting development....

Stay tuned...8>)

Rakos
View attachment 167229
Can't wait this is like waiting for the new Walking dead season lol

1 - 20 of 203 Posts