Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been dropping and picking up passengers at the airport for the past 4 months and yesterday I got the first ticket from the mother****er RDU slave Josh Rulesz (don't even understand his ****ing name). So, I got the ping, I called the pax to give him the instruction for pick up and I was in my way. Once I got there, he sees me, waive, stopped the car, he load the trunk with his luggage's and the ****er is sitting on the back. 3 seconds latter the RDU mother****er officer knock on my window. He goes "Uber or Lyft"? I said none of them and was getting ready to leave. He said "so you tell me if I run you plates I don't see you registered with Uber or Lyft and carrying a $1.5 mil insurance?" I said yes, go ahead, then he asked me why the guy is sitting on the back if he is my friend (told him before the guy was my friend)? I told him that my friend wants to be treated like a star :) and he can move to front seat if that is the problem. Then he asked the pax if he was my friend and the ****er did not say one word (so basically he screwed me with his silence). Then I got the ticket, got mad, cursed at the mother****er Josh and hit the road. I told the pax he was an ass and should have helped me out and to not be surprised if no one will pick him up next time. Anyway at the end of the ride (which was pretty short by the way, about $10 bucks) I rated him 1 for being an ass.

The bottom line is the some of if not most of all pax are ********, even though they know what problems we have a the airport they don't give a shit and care only for themselves even when we told them what is going on and give them the instruction. Now I have to work out another way to pick up and drop off since the RDU slave (Josh) knows me.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Hello my fellow comrad. I'm hate that RDU got another one of our hard working brave men. Uber will pay the fine after you apeal it. But unfortunately you are liable to be trust passed. No worries tho there are ways to avoid RDUs Restrictive policies.

Please follow the instructions next time about picking up and dropping in parking deck or over at pre arranged services sign 1 if it's at the southwest term. And you should be ok.

Once agin sorry this happened and let's all give a big...Fuuuuuuck you to RDU! Say it with me **** You RDU! **** You RDU! **** You RDU!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Lag Monkey, appreciate your kind words and I will say it with you: **** You RDU! **** You RDU! **** you all the slaves at RDU that gives tickets to Uber drivers. I printed out your pick up and drop off location and I will do a recon today. Anyway that ****ing stupid ticket wont stop me to pick up and drop off pax at airport. I just hope the next pax will be smarter, sit on the front and stick with my story.

I just hope that stupid Bill will pass the Senate so we don't have to deal with all the RDU transportation ****ers.

Uber on and be safe out there.

·
Registered
10,169 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
I have been dropping and picking up passengers at the airport for the past 4 months and yesterday I got the first ticket from the mother****er RDU slave Josh Rulesz (don't even understand his ****ing name). So, I got the ping, I called the pax to give him the instruction for pick up and I was in my way. Once I got there, he sees me, waive, stopped the car, he load the trunk with his luggage's and the ****er is sitting on the back. 3 seconds latter the RDU mother****er officer knock on my window. He goes "Uber or Lyft"? I said none of them and was getting ready to leave. He said "so you tell me if I run you plates I don't see you registered with Uber or Lyft and carrying a $1.5 mil insurance?" I said yes, go ahead, then he asked me why the guy is sitting on the back if he is my friend (told him before the guy was my friend)? I told him that my friend wants to be treated like a star :) and he can move to front seat if that is the problem. Then he asked the pax if he was my friend and the ****er did not say one word (so basically he screwed me with his silence). Then I got the ticket, got mad, cursed at the mother****er Josh and hit the road. I told the pax he was an ass and should have helped me out and to not be surprised if no one will pick him up next time. Anyway at the end of the ride (which was pretty short by the way, about $10 bucks) I rated him 1 for being an ass.

The bottom line is the some of if not most of all pax are ********, even though they know what problems we have a the airport they don't give a shit and care only for themselves even when we told them what is going on and give them the instruction. Now I have to work out another way to pick up and drop off since the RDU slave (Josh) knows me.
You're working under the assumption that these lowlife paxs have some kind of loyalty or appreciation for an Uber driver. Thier only affection is to the new lower than bus rate fares and first class treatment they are told to expect by Uber, as well as there is no need to tip.
Only way to bring about change is not open the app and DON'T DRIVE!
Until that happens Uber holds all the cards.

·
Registered
989 Posts
True Hell Razor was arrested and Iv heard rumors of other drivers getting trespassing notices so be careful and please pick up and drop off in the deck! I haven't had any trouble personally but have heard some stories of guys being threatened with arrest. Which is totally uncalled for and serious overkill for guys and gals looking to provide a service that people love and to support them selves and family's. **** RDU let's hope that bill passes soon!

·
Registered
280 Posts
**** RDU. Lock your car door upon arrival when they try to open the back point to the front. When I pickup I also put my front seat all the way back in case I forget to local the door do they can't physically sit there and get the hit if they did not understand they first set of instructions.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Had 3 pings today at RDU, didn't pick up any of them, done some recon latter afternoon the ****er who gave me the ticket was giving tickets left and right at Term. 2 arrivals, as a matter of fact the whole traffic was ****ed up because of him. What a ****ing low life...

·
Banned
3,041 Posts

It was your problem, not the pax's, you where picking up illegally at the airport, suck it up like a man.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was your problem, not the pax's, you where picking up illegally at the airport, suck it up like a man.
Really? And how the **** you know, you're are picking up and drop off legally? Or you got the non-sense permits and now you're acting like a king? The pax was a jerk, end of the story if he would have stick with my story everything would have been fine. So, keep your comments for yourself since you don't know what happen.

·
Premium Member
8,769 Posts
I had to pick up my sister last night from Terminal 2 and Sgt. Segway was in full force zipping around. I stopped right in front of him with my phone in my hand, loaded my sisters luggage and had her get in the back seat. Was hoping to start some shit with him but he was too busy yelling at someone to move to notice me. Oh well.

·
Banned
3,041 Posts
Really? And how the **** you know, you're are picking up and drop off legally? Or you got the non-sense permits and now you're acting like a king? The pax was a jerk, end of the story if he would have stick with my story everything would have been fine. So, keep your comments for yourself since you don't know what happen.
It's not the customer's problem, why should a stranger you are picking up illegally have to lie for you, what twilight zone have you entered.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Really? So if the customer knows is illegal for Uber to pick up from airport why the hell is requesting a Uber instead taking a cab, ha? Because these so called customers dont give a crap for uber drivers so instead paying a taxi $60 they prefer Uber $.85 per mile for a $15 - 18. Wow you're really smart ass twilight zone. Do me a favor really don't need your input on this.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I understand your frustrations. But we are getting screwed by uber's system. Why does uber let passengers request from the airport anyways?? They know we are not supposed to pick up or drop off from airport grounds. They just don't care. And we are stupid to let them take advantage of us this way. And whoever pays commercial insurance to get paid $0.85/mile is not smart either. From this whole equation only two parties(uber and customers) are winning and drivers are getting screwed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ok clarify for me once again where do we pick up at the airport? Where is there to make money during the day here in Raleigh Durham if not at the airport. It seems so hard to make money here in this area

·
Banned
3,041 Posts
They are the one that requested the illegal ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The customer did not order an illegal ride, the customer ordered a car, it's up to the driver to know the rules and regulations, not the pax. If the driver knew and he/she should have know the rules and regulations he/she should not have been anywhere near the airport to receive a dispatch from a customer, second if they did receive the dispatch all they had to do was contact the customer and let them know about the rules and cancel the ride. Stop trying to put the blame on the pax, it sounds ludicrous.

·
Registered
989 Posts
We can all agree that the majority of uber riders are aware of the issues with the airport and so are most of the drivers. It's no ones fault but Uber for knowingly braking the rules and failing to tell drivers and riders about the airport. I support what uber is doing and they are changing up things for the better so I support them. But putting blame on drivers or riders isn't fare

·
Registered
154 Posts
I
The customer did not order an illegal ride, the customer ordered a car, it's up to the driver to know the rules and regulations, not the pax. If the driver knew and he/she should have know the rules and regulations he/she should not have been anywhere near the airport to receive a dispatch from a customer, second if they did receive the dispatch all they had to do was contact the customer and let them know about the rules and cancel the ride. Stop trying to put the blame on the pax, it sounds ludicrous.
By your logic, it's up to the drug dealers responsibility to know that crack is illegal. The crackhead is just trying to get high.

"I just wanted some crack Mr. police man! It's his fault he sold it to me!"

You're just another salty driver with sucker's plates. Cool story bro.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts