Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in my reviews 4 stars and below some non driver gave me a safety flag.
wonder if they were upset when i was dodging every pot home in there ghetto streets.
or if they were upset i tried to get away from a drunk driver on the freeway. sometimes stuff gets nasty with drunks we need to get away fast as possible. a non driver will not understand this. 1 star me and flag me for safety. next time ill use your car hit every single pot hole and stay next to the drunk. you ignorant pax

·
Premium Member
4,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i called lyft the pax said i was high or drunk. but the next 9 rides i did after that were all 5 star. they removed the flag from my account. i am not overly concerned i was just wondering wtf was up. and for my grammar and capitalization. go ahead 1 star me! i.d.g.a.f

·
Registered
634 Posts
i called lyft the pax said i was high or drunk. but the next 9 rides i did after that were all 5 star. they removed the flag from my account. i am not overly concerned i was just wondering wtf was up. and for my grammar and capitalization. go ahead 1 star me! i.d.g.a.f
Oh but you do give a $&@? because you posted here about it. If the pax reported you being drunk or high Lyft would have deactivated you while they investigated it.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I have learned to immediately explain to the pax what I'm doing: Dodging potholes, with a "Hey, sorry, too many potholes on the street and have to avoid them" Also, I'll tell them if I am accelerating to get away from a potentially bad situation on the expressway, too. They don't always see what we see. I want to avoid being down-rated.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts