Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At Blue Martini last night waiting for passengers and the next thing I know OJ Simpson is sitting next to me. Dropped him off at his Bentley in the parking lot of Ventnor's restaurant in Summerlin... Finish the trip by dropping off his friend in Queens Ridge Court(multimillion-dollar homes)
$37 for the fare and $0 for the tip:confused::mad:

·
Registered
400 Posts
At Blue Martini last night waiting for passengers and the next thing I know OJ Simpson is sitting next to me. Dropped him off at his Bentley in the parking lot of Ventnor's restaurant in Summerlin... Finish the trip by dropping off his friend in Queens Ridge Court(multimillion-dollar homes)
$37 for the fare and $0 for the tip:confused::mad:[/Quote the juice is on the loose!!!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Definitely I would cancel and dare that piece of shit to do something

·
Premium Member
772 Posts
Even the rich ones don't tip

·
Registered
15,929 Posts
You dont keep your doors locked?

I'd never let him in my car.

·
Registered
494 Posts
LOOK OUT!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,008 Posts
I guess he was telling the truth

Microphone Smile Public address system Audio equipment Wrinkle

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.