Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So every morning I DF to work. Three times this week I get the same pax. Nice quiet easy ride all three rides. First two times she puts money in my tip box. Today nothing. Should I have one stared her to teach her a lesson? LOL!

·
Premium Member
11,026 Posts
yes 1 star her and u never get her again ..is that what you really want..is it a $5 ride...i get some really bad wav customers i really want to give 1 star to....but do i want thier $40 all the time or no more??? thats what u need to ask larry

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m more than happy to get this ride every morning. It’s only $7 but I don’t drive one inch out of my way for drop off or pickup. $35 a week would more than cover the fuel costs for going to my 9 to 5 each week.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I'm more than happy to get this ride every morning. It's only $7 but I don't drive one inch out of my way for drop off or pickup. $35 a week would more than cover the fuel costs for going to my 9 to 5 each week.
Maybe she didn't have any $$ in her, I'd give it a few days & see what happens. & if it continues, then I'd hit the 1 star.

·
Premium Member
4,240 Posts
So every morning I DF to work. Three times this week I get the same pax. Nice quiet easy ride all three rides. First two times she puts money in my tip box. Today nothing. Should I have one stared her to teach her a lesson? LOL!
nah, Dont worry about it. it might be nothing. maybe didn't have the extra cash. or maybe your first two tips were just 'introductory' tips... lol

another question... did you shower this morning? lol

·
Premium Member
406 Posts
I have a very similar routine-DF to and from work and often don't go more than a mile out of my way. $ per hour isn't huge but $ earned per mile is the best. In this case I don't worry about the tip. Go with the flow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts