21 - 40 of 62 Posts

· Premium Member
Recovering Longhauler
29,738 Posts
No, it is “your.” It’s possessive. It’s not “you are” 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

[email protected] people…

perhaps you’re running low on coffee…
I know @Uberyouber.

He meant collectively "you are all idiots" thus was trying for "you're" but failed as usual.

"Your all idiots" doesn't make sense.

· Premium Member
Recovering Longhauler
29,738 Posts
You should have quoted him, not me 🤷‍♂️… I wasn’t the one that made the mistake… lol
You said this:

No, it is “your.” It’s possessive. It’s not “you are”
Actually you're (see what I did there?) both wrong.

That's enough English class for today. I'm off to Meheeco.

Glasses Beard Font News Formal wear

· Premium Member
Recovering Longhauler
29,738 Posts

· Premium Member
13,045 Posts
Since the 1-post OP is refusing to give us details, I'm going to craft his backstory...

He went to go pick up the Pax at her home and noticed that she had one of those fake leashes that look like an invisible dog. She told him that her "invisible dog" was her service animal and asked if it was ok if he rode along. The driver said sure, and 1/2 way through the ride, the "invisible" service dog dropped a deuce in the car that was NOT invisible. The driver then cancelled the rest of the ride and left the rider in the middle of a bad neighborhood. The pax's dog got out of its leash, and ran off into the shady neighborhood. The pax was then shot while chasing the invisible dog through the neighborhood. Pax reported driver, driver banned from platform...

Footwear Tire Shoe Car Wheel

Oh and as for all the "you're/your" nonsense, yore all goofballs! 🤪

· Premium Member
4,215 Posts
Since the 1-post OP is refusing to give us details, I'm going to craft his backstory...

He went to go pick up the Pax at her home and noticed that she had one of those fake leashes that look like an invisible dog. She told him that her "invisible dog" was her service animal and asked if it was ok if he rode along. The driver said sure, and 1/2 way through the ride, the "invisible" service dog dropped a deuce in the car that was NOT invisible. The driver then cancelled the rest of the ride and left the rider in the middle of a bad neighborhood. The pax's dog got out of its leash, and ran off into the shady neighborhood. The pax was then shot while chasing the invisible dog through the neighborhood. Pax reported driver, driver banned from platform...

View attachment 693339

Oh and as for all the "you're/your" nonsense, yore all goofballs! 🤪
It is possible that the invisible dog crossed paths with the OP at a later point in time, mauled his fingers, and therefore OP cannot possibly type out the rest of the story at this point in time.

Keep in mind that the invisible dog could have been humping a visible dog at the time of paths crossing when OP decides to kick invisible dog in the invisible nuts leading to invisible dogs aggressive behavior towards OP…

That being said I am going to face palm your post because I can 🥳

· Premium Member
17,677 Posts
No, it is “your.” It’s possessive. It’s not “you are” 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

[email protected] people…

perhaps you’re running low on coffee…
picked a bad day to stop smoking crack

21 - 40 of 62 Posts