Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I 've recently started to work with UBER and now I am trying to go online but once I ve click the driver app a message appears and says my account needs attention , contact support.. I have disappointed with this decision at least they had to send me a message to let me know what happend and what to do next. Just make people get bored, from all...

Note: I don't have a record, all documents are legal and valid, even I am a US ARMY Soldier. What else had to provide them ?

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
I 've recently started to work with UBER and now I am trying to go online but once I ve click the driver app a message appears and says my account needs attention , contact support.. I have disappointed with this decision at least they had to send me a message to let me know what happend and what to do next. Just make people get bored, from all...

Note: I don't have a record, all documents are legal and valid, even I am a US ARMY Soldier. What else had to provide them ?
First of all, get off of your high horse entitled opinion!! Although we appreciate your service to this country, as i and millions more have done, it does not entitle you to special treatment by Uber or anyone else. When your account needs attention you might do like all other Uber drivers do; find out what is needed and correct the problem. Then And only then can you drive for Uber. Makes sense, doesn't it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts