Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had my 400th uber, and by far, the most uncomfortable. PAX first offered me drugs, he had codeine and morphine. After I profusely declined he begged to smoke in my car. I offered to pull off the freeway so he could smoke. He accepted. Then he insisted i hang out with him while he smoked. After a series of uncomfortable questions and we were on our way he informed me he just got out of prison after 10 years and we were going to a gang affiliated neighborhood but not to fear because he had my back. Thanks to these low fares, this is the type of clientele uber is attracting. Being held hostage by ratings prevented me from canceling and driving off as he smoked. Funny thing is I have a dash cam with a sign prominently posted stating IN CAR CAMERA RECORDING.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I reported. Taking bets on receiving the cut & paste response regarding all rides cannot be five stars.

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
my experience with telling uber anything resulted in "sorry not all rides can be five star".
My response:

"I didn't ask you about all my rides, let alone ask you to make them all five stars.

Now that we've established that your response to my issue was both deflective and irrelevant, I want to know what you are going to do about this one specific *******."

·
Premium Member
7,546 Posts
Yes I reported. Taking bets on receiving the cut & paste response regarding all rides cannot be five stars.
When you explain that you have video showing him pushing prescription drugs, you may get a more interesting response. I, myself, would like to know what they say.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts