Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What genres of music or stations (radio, pandora, SoundCloud) do you typically have playing when Pax arrives for pick-up!?

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Have you ever gotten a COOL MUSIC badge?

Morning Becomes Ecclectic 89.9 us usually my go to between 9am-Noon
Actually i don't think I have ever received that badge lol,

Honestly I will play 102.7 all day , it caters to everyone , and they don't care as long as there's no awkward silence.

The night rides I think it would matter most. But I don't drive those crappy hours , Uber needs to give me 2.5x to drive those hours

·
Registered
393 Posts
Lately I've been listening to 89.9 KCRW. At night it's a good blend of eclectic genres ranging from House to Future Soul Jazz. Pax seem to tolerate it. And there is also some news every 30 minutes for like 3o seconds and then its instantly back to the tunes. Pax like dat.

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
I now have it dialed to public radio, 89.3. Hey, if I'm gonna be sitting in LA traffic the least I can ask for is to learn a little about our world instead of hearing songs I've heard a thousand times already.

·
Registered
149 Posts
What genres of music or stations (radio, pandora, SoundCloud) do you typically have playing when Pax arrives for pick-up!?
I play Frank Sinatra or Miles Davis channel in Pandora. You can't go wrong with that all my riders like it. I always get good comments and some sing to the songs. With Lyft riders, if they have their profile complete one of questions asked what kind of music they listened. If they answer the question then I have the music playing when they get in the car. I gotten good tips because of it.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts