Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yesterday I waited right outside the cell lot for 2hours and guess where the pax wanted to go......... The kenner-metairie border. For a whopping $3.64

Side note..... I read somewhere that the minimum mandate by the city for drop offs on uberX is suppose go be $33 and they are charging $31.05.
Rectangle Font Parallel Number Paper

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
So yesterday I waited right outside the cell lot for 2hours and guess where the pax wanted to go......... The kenner-metairie border. For a whopping $3.64

Side note..... I read somewhere that the minimum mandate by the city for drop offs on uberX is suppose go be $33 and they are charging $31.05. View attachment 50005
Talk about gaming the system. I guess there was no chance for a couple dollar tips. No wonder riders look down on us. Did they slam the door?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Talk about gaming the system. I guess there was no chance for a couple dollar tips. No wonder riders look down on us. Did they slam the door?
Here's the full story

After the wait across from the lot I went over to the ground transit center and called the pax. They asked me how to get there and took 10 minutes and 2 phone calls to find me. I remained nice until I seen where we was headed. I got real quite the whole way. I was beyond mad and didn't return to the lot for the rest of the day. The system is beyond messed up.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Here's the full story

After the wait across from the lot I went over to the ground transit center and called the pax. They asked me how to get there and took 10 minutes and 2 phone calls to find me. I remained nice until I seen where we was headed. I got real quite the whole way. I was beyond mad and didn't return to the lot for the rest of the day. The system is beyond messed up.
There should be a $15 minimum from the airport to anyplace besides Orleans.

Your experience is one of the reasons I will not wait in the cell lot.

·
Premium Member
63,102 Posts

Side note..... I read somewhere that the minimum mandate by the city for drop offs on uberX is suppose go be $33 and they are charging $31.05. View attachment 50005
Then he called another Uber for $7.35 for the rest of the ride onto the city . . . .

·
Registered
644 Posts
I think you nailed it Mr Hunt. I've also heard people are taking the shuttle to days Inn and getting picked up there.
I saw a woman just today standing in the Days Inn lot with a big red suitcase tapping on her phone. The problem is...Ubers will continue to pick them up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.