Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a couple years my wife and i are planning to move, im aiming more to cape coral since ive lived there before i loved it. How is uber out there any regulations we have to meet and whats the process and cost

·
Registered
8 Posts
Never drove 40 hours a week.
I don't think you can make a living by just driving uber (maybe i'm wrong)
Like a part time job, yes, it's good.
I was drving in between 25 - 30 hours a week.
Most I made a week was 240 $ and spent $50 in gas...

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hiya Edgard! I remember you. When are you moving down here? It's so so right now but that will change. Currently, there are a few challenges or growing pains drivers are dealing with. I moved here in August. It's growing Edgard!!! I don't like showing digits of course ... :)

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hiya Edgard! I remember you. When are you moving down here? It's so so right now but that will change. Currently, there are a few challenges or growing pains drivers are dealing with. I moved here in August. It's growing Edgard!!! I don't like showing digits of course ... :)
oh wow.. didnt you live here in new jersey... yeah im planning on moving back to cape coral.. mid-late summer 2017.. my father lives out there and when i lived out there i loved it.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I always lived in NYS... but worked Jersey because I grew up there so I knew it well. I'm sure Uber will be all ironed out by 2017..... I'm not a fortune teller but it should be by that time Edgard! Best to you and your family!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts