Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
Drove into airport today and at least 50-60% of the drivers had their Chase logo in the wrong spots and some had them facing the wrong way. So much for the nice glossy detailed brochure from Uber.
I noticed the same thing. I thought the directions were very specific. They even had pictures. I guess some people just decided they didn't need to read the directions.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Was at the Irvine inspection station yesterday and a car pulled in with the new logo with the UBER facing OUT and it stuck on the OUTSIDE on the TOP right corner
The only reason I can see for that is because my tint is so dark... But I still put it inside and they can't say I don't have it up. Just gotta look real hard

·
Premium Member
10,275 Posts
Stupid, they can get the logo out to everyone. But they can't get me the LAX Placard.

It's useless without the LAX placards.

Reactions: KekeLo

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Drove into airport today and at least 50-60% of the drivers had their Chase logo in the wrong spots and some had them facing the wrong way. So much for the nice glossy detailed brochure from Uber.
In addition to speeding, cutting drivers off, holding up traffic, the list goes on...no wonder Uber and Lyft are targets for easy tickets......obey the rules of the road you'll be fine....

EDIT: i go naked to LAX....never a problem......control yourself Keke...i have tinted windows

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
The only reason I can see for that is because my tint is so dark... But I still put it inside and they can't say I don't have it up. Just gotta look real hard
No comment on that then....you put it inside and they don't think it's up.....do you still have to pay the girl?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts