Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

most annoying thing thus far

2K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  UberLaLa 
In my experience, 9 times out of 10 the pax does not input a destination because they think we see it and will cancel on them because it is too short or too long. It used to be my pet-peeve, but now once they get in I just ask, "So, where we going?" To which they reply with a number of things. From the corner of to Oh, I didn't put it in and they do then. Or, I can tell you how to get there. Which I let them do. Sometimes I tell them, You know we can't see what you have put in for a destination until we start the trip? They are always surprised. Oh! I thought you could. NOPE...lol
Is this something uber is working on? I made a trip today to lax but was nervous about picking up another ride when at lax because I was afraid it would take me even further away from home. We should be able to see the destination before accepring

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.