Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed morning drivers make the most money while night drivers deal with drunk folks at no boost or surge morning shifts here I come

Morning drivers get boost consecutive trips and surge and buisness people

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
That might be true but I don't see how a positive attitude will improve the morning earnings , it's more like work hard and put in a ton hours lol
I disagree... not about the positive attitude BS but the ton of hours part. Mornings are my bread and butter. I have my target areas for pings and i rarely pick up my first ride before 7:00 and its a wrap by 10:00.. commuters have someplace to be and professionals appreciate assertive driving that gets them to work on time. Carving through SF zombie traffic makes the shift go by quickly. Rarely feels much like work. To each their own i guess.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
I disagree... not about the positive attitude BS but the ton of hours part. Mornings are my bread and butter. I have my target areas for pings and i rarely pick up my first ride before 7:00 and its a wrap by 10:00.. commuters have someplace to be and professionals appreciate assertive driving that gets them to work on time. Carving through SF zombie traffic makes the shift go by quickly. Rarely feels much like work. To each their own i guess.
Positive attitude bs? Literally nothing wrong with being positive

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Advice please

If I am willing to wake up at 4 am, how should I go developing a plan for it? Thanks
Hhhahahahahahahahahhaha wrong forum to ask to plans bro.

Check out the Lyft forum for that

Advice please

If I am willing to wake up at 4 am, how should I go developing a plan for it? Thanks
I'll tell you this. Wake up at 4am for next 6 months and figure out what works best for you.

That's how you learn.

Some days are great and some not so much.

Don't be lazy go out there and learn through mistakes

1 - 20 of 31 Posts