Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Nice, obviously designed to spread out available drivers, get them to work nights etc.

What I need is, after dropping off after a 2-3 hour long drive to the airport, is a decent sized trip going back towards home.

Not in the opposite direction, not to California and not a short trip or fscking being held hostage by a stupid alogrithm 2-3 hours from home.

I'll take one back, but thats it. I'm tired and I want to go to bed. 😁

Uber keeps doing this 'one size fits all' scheme when we really need individual control. Especially if dropping off.

We set the criteria and they supply the pax. They got like 2-3 hours to find one for me. Sheesh. 🙄

·
Registered
650 Posts
what you don't have a pillow and blanket in your car? Living in the North for as long as I did I got in the habit of always having a pill on blanket just in case cuz of the winter.

Also being in the South there's a lot of sand, so if you happen to get fortunate enough to get a frisky individual to go to the beach and have midnight coitus, you better have a blanket. Just let me tell you, sand in places that it's not supposed to be and coitus is no bueno!
I get paid enough to return home or else nobody would do the runs. However at the airport it only pays enough one way, which is fine with me as I'm going home anyway. So I would welcome the gravy.

They have 2-3 hours before I arrive and dropoff, plenty of time to hook me up with a return trip.

I'm not sleeping in my car and waiting till morning, just to get shorties, that's for amateurs.

They don't even allow directional trips at the airports.

Hello stupids at Uber....?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts