Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Yeah, I’m in Jax and I wish I could sell these “opportunities“ to other drivers. Out of 5k rides I’ve never sat at the airport with the other AP vultures. There are several places around the airport that constantly have rides coming and going. I use them to escape the airport area after a drop off.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Problem 1
Our market will mix airport rides with local rides within the same area because our staging area is actually 3 mi away from the airport. In a Walmart parking lot. So you can sit there for an hour waiting on an airplane ride and instead they send you a $4 local drop off with no priority pickup offer. The airport is north of the city and there's really not a lot around for I'd say 5 miles.

Problem 2
They offer a surge when there is no airport activity or riders in the pen, but they send you a local ride with a $4 surge which makes it $8, but they put you at the back of the line.

Problem 3
You are sent out of state dropoffs with no return possibility. You cannot pick up in Georgia if you live in Florida. So that's a money loser from the get-go.

Problem 4
Uber doesn't care about you.
[/Q
I’ve told you privately the neighborhood I live in. I get pings for the airport in my driveway. I’m nowhere close 😂😂

1 - 3 of 3 Posts