Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fixture Building Flooring Wood Floor

"May 9 (Reuters) - Uber Technologies Inc (UBER.N) will scale back hiring and reduce expenditure on its marketing and incentive activities, CNBC reported on Monday, citing a letter from Chief Executive Officer Dara Khosrowshahi."

"Uber said last week its driver base is at a post-pandemic high, and the company expects this to continue without significant incentive investments, a sharp contrast to rival Lyft Inc (LYFT.O) which has said it needs to spend more for labor."

The full article can be found at

·
Premium Member
4,390 Posts
Lots more ants spotted in my locale. That's the nice thing about incentives vs. base pay. You can turn them on and off.

Sidebar: Let's start a poll as to when MHR is going to update her sig line. Hee hee.

·
Premium Member
459 Posts

"May 9 (Reuters) - Uber Technologies Inc (UBER.N) will scale back hiring and reduce expenditure on its marketing and incentive activities, CNBC reported on Monday, citing a letter from Chief Executive Officer Dara Khosrowshahi."

"Uber said last week its driver base is at a post-pandemic high, and the company expects this to continue without significant incentive investments, a sharp contrast to rival Lyft Inc (LYFT.O) which has said it needs to spend more for labor."

The full article can be found at
Lyft promos are bad. Maybe I don’t get good offers because I’ve been doing Uber.

·
Administrator
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
755 Posts
No. UBER is dying . They announced that there will be fewer incentives for drivers. It's not the numbers of drivers . It's Them making too many management mistakes. And THATS NOT DRIVERS FAULT. DONT BLAME ON DRIVERS. BLAME YOURSELF, MANAGEMENT!

·
Premium Member
4,022 Posts
More drivers mean a more reliable service. A more reliable service means more riders. More riders means rate cuts. Rate cuts mean more riders.

All that mean more money for drivers!

·
Registered
755 Posts
More drivers mean a more reliable service. A more reliable service means more riders. More riders means rate cuts. Rate cuts mean more riders.

All that mean more money for drivers!
Naw. you forgot how much percentage those rideshare corps takes.
And its has changed and increasing since I started driving for them .
Used to be 65% to drivers 35% to them . Now ? Lamo 🤣😱😭

1 - 13 of 13 Posts