Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other euro - or Audi s4’s or bmw 3 series

Votes: 2 22.2%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See these guys everywhere. They’re all equally annoying. I enjoy a nice engine and exhaust note, just not outside my front door any all hours of the day. But residential, industrial, commercial, no matter the neighborhood, you will hear ONE or more of these cars at some point rev their engines like mad men, or floor it.

I intentionally left out anything Honda or Acura. Just assume these guys are all annoying

·
Premium Member
10,697 Posts
Diesel Truck Warriors.

·
Premium Member
14,727 Posts
the hate on Acura's? That's just mean. 🤪 RDX that right where the light will never reach.

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the hate on Acura's? That's just mean. 🤪 RDX that right where the light will never reach.
Eh, Acura’s aren’t bad cars for what they are but still plenty of old integras /rsx’s still on the road making noise around me. But give me a first gen nsx any day.

·
5,880 Posts
Nothing like an early morning Super Car cold start. Music to my ears.

·
Premium Member
14,727 Posts
Or some #[email protected]% trying to be cool in his wife's Prius, right "Big Doggy!"
that would be you? Nice to see you are proud of your precious prius. Do you often go full throttle at 35mph just to hear the noise generated, but no acceleration? Oh, you poor puppy.

Woof!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts