Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am happy from what I make.
Saving money, paying my bills, paying my rent, feeding my gambling addiction. All of that thanks to uber. I have never worked so easier and stressless job. Gas is cheap, taxes are little, for 2016 the car that I bought I multiply its value 11 times... Since I work for uber/lyft I feel great. I even gain some weight.

·
Premium Member
3,324 Posts
I am happy from what I make.
Saving money, paying my bills, paying my rent, feeding my gambling addiction. All of that thanks to uber. I have never worked so easier and stressless job. Gas is cheap, taxes are little, for 2016 the car that I bought I multiply its value 11 times... Since I work for uber/lyft I feel great. I even gain some weight.
Most people are trying to lose weight. That's another Uber negative for most drivers.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Most people are trying to lose weight. That's another Uber negative for most drivers.
A-men! I used to be a gymrat, always staying in top shape but after i brought a house and needed additional income for projects i started driving for uber. Fast forward 6 months and now i have a gut and my joints feel rusty. I will be out of this sh!t once i am done doing a few more projects. Screw this! this is the fastest way to diabetes and obesity related diseases (with no health insurance provided by uber). This off course unless you are a genetic freak that cant put a pound on them to save their life.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.