Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The ping found me on gearly with original eta being 6 minutes which is kind " unacceptable " with sf cool kids
Map Font Parallel Rectangle Screenshot

I have trashed my rating so I have no clue why uber HQ is skipping other drivers to ping me

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
They never seem to ping the closest driver. I was at SF State today and they pinged me to Westlake in Daly City, 9 minutes away. I looked at the passenger app and there must have been 9 other available drivers on John Daly Blvd and surrounding the request address. I don't quite get their "closest driver" math.

·
Banned
6,865 Posts
They never seem to ping the closest driver. I was at SF State today and they pinged me to Westlake in Daly City, 9 minutes away. I looked at the passenger app and there must have been 9 other available drivers on John Daly Blvd and surrounding the request address. I don't quite get their "closest driver" math.
...well, all the tough talkin' mucho macho super duper Uber drivin' dudes declined and cancelled the ride and so you were the only one left ... It was beneath them to pick up

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maybe they wanna trash your rating even more
It was one of those nerds who work at uber , I'm sure he gave me 5

I now have like 8k rides and I'm done having the same convo over and over which means I keep quiet but this gorgeous chick took the front seat on a 20 minute trip , I just knew she was going to get offended if I don't say anything , I still didn't say anything only motivation to talk is a 2x surge

Just checked back to 4.86 lmao it had to be her not the uber nerd , don't care though :)

·
Registered
466 Posts
It was one of those nerds who work at uber , I'm sure he gave me 5

I now have like 8k rides and I'm done having the same convo over and over which means I keep quiet but this gorgeous chick took the front seat on a 20 minute trip , I just knew she was going to get offended if I don't say anything , I still didn't say anything only motivation to talk is a 2x surge

Just checked back to 4.86 lmao it had to be her not the uber nerd , don't care though :)
Just tell her you gay, that way you don't have to invest in something you not getting paid for

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.