Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
It's XL if you get the rare 3 row version with the uncommon 2-3-2 option

The 4cyl Ecoboost Livery trim fleet-only is always 2 row though....and many of the 3 row ones are 2+2+2

I was THIS close to buying one for $6k when I suddenly realized the clown lied and his "2013"....was a 2009

·
Premium Member
14,261 Posts
It's XL if you get the rare 3 row version with the uncommon 2-3-2 option

The 4cyl Ecoboost Livery trim fleet-only is always 2 row though....and many of the 3 row ones are 2+2+2

I was THIS close to buying one for $6k when I suddenly realized the clown lied and his "2013"....was a 2009
Like your 2011 bimmer that's really a 96?;)

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
U/L just haven't got around to admitting "uberX = uberHooptie"

Meanwhile, you better believe that MOST new fully loaded leather & v6 Accords and the like cost noticeably MORE than what most U/L black SUVs from the most premium bracket are currently worth

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Im confused

You want one but you're already driving it?

Bit yeah QX60 is an oddball, it's Pathfinderish not Armada/Patrol-based...it's their midsize

·
Banned
579 Posts
Im confused

You want one but you're already driving it?

Bit yeah QX60 is an oddball, it's Pathfinderish not Armada/Patrol-based...it's their midsize
My friend just got 1 so i drove it to few events to see how it is when hes taking the day off...i like the lux suv payouts but dont like the car...but in order to profit in SUV field i think u need a Qx60 other SUVS r way too expensive.
He only waited 10 hrs for a lux suv at lax lol

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
My friend just got 1 so i drove it to few events to see how it is when hes taking the day off...i like the lux suv payouts but dont like the car...but in order to profit in SUV field i think u need a Qx60 other SUVS r way too expensive.
He only waited 10 hrs for a lux suv at lax lol
Im in line at DMV right now to transfer a 2012 Navigator L to me and finalize purchase

A LOOOOT cheaper than qx60, cheaper than jx35 even

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Nice. A 2012 jx35 would be cheaper than ur 12 navigator.
1) no such thing as a 2012 jx35, they're 2013-only

2) Because of some creative DMV gymnastics on the part of the seller, it somehow cost me $13,530 taxed, titled, plated, registered and even insured thru end of year (i think my insurance guy screwed something up and didn't charge me enough, probably cuz I crossed his desk literally 1 minute before he went home for the weekend --- adding the truck cost me a whopping $105 thru end of november)

Insurance aside, that corresponds to a selling price of barely over $12k

3) the only jx35 i've seen for $12k was sold by some Indian Uber driver with 135k miles and a whopping 5 accidents... that's kinda scary. Besides, fullsize FoMoCo trucks have been known to last for a while, parts and trained mechanics are cheap and plentiful (powetrain mostly or was it entirely? shared with Expedition and F150), and they're DIY-friendly.

High mileage JX35 maintenance could get... trickier.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
If u ask me...
All newer cars should be select n premier...
Specially the new camrys n accords...i be thinking its a bimmer whenever it passes
It's not about the comfort/size/amenities. Its about the nameplate. A new Camcord is 100x more comfortable than a '12 3 series/C Class/IS, but people will pay extra just because of the nameplate. Hell, my brother has the new Eclass, and aside from the luxury factor, my Accord is much more comfortable to drive. But the interior on his E is sick...

Vehicle Car Steering part Motor vehicle Car seat cover

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.