Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never had this issue before, but it's probably because I have never driven too much.

Check your statement for missing tolls. I found a $2 missing toll and an 87 cent missing toll. It's not much, but if it happens every week it will add up.

You should also write down the amount the app shows you after each trip. That way if they re-rate the trip you will have something to check it against. And yes, they do re-rate trips without telling the driver.

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That was the toll I complained about, too. Hopefully they will update their app to automatically include it.

·
Registered
235 Posts
For those that drive in the Austin area, most of the time, the tolls are not added to the fare. I found this website where you can put in the Begin/End points, and it will calculate the tolls:

https://www.txtag.org/en/tollCalc/site.html

There are 2 tolls listed: 1 for those that have the tag, and those that don't.

Have the CSR adjust the fare to include the toll based on the "Pay by mail" amount.

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
Last 2 days I have had to go thru the cash lanes due to traffic(all lanes scans for EPASS) to my surprise I have gotten the full toll amount credited by Uber. Is this a glitch or is it that we can get the full amount going thru the cash lanes.
I am gonna keep going thru the cash lanes, on the EPASS website still gave me the discount.

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Uber finally started charging full toll rates instead of discounted SunPass or E-pass rates. I just checked, and instead of the usual $1.96 it was $2.25. It's about damn time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts