Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep getting back that there is information mission from my form but there's not and it doesn't say what it is?
Also, does anyone know if in Palm Springs you have to go to designated mechanic? Because my family owns a shop and has a state cert number, so saving some money before i start would be nice

·
Registered
177 Posts
Check to make sure you have uploaded a good pic of your inspection form. They had me screwed up for a month because they couldn't see all the info in my upload.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I'm in North Carolina and have two vehicles registered with uber.... under my "vehicles" tab.... they both say this:

Your Vehicle Inspection (Only Required for non-NC Plated Vehicles) is missing. Update

In my case.... I don't have to do anything.... even though those little red numbers show up in my dashboard on the "vehicles" tab.... it's a bit annoying to see them there but nothing can be done about it as far as I know.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
I keep getting back that there is information mission from my form but there's not and it doesn't say what it is?
Also, does anyone know if in Palm Springs you have to go to designated mechanic? Because my family owns a shop and has a state cert number, so saving some money before i start would be nice
It has to be a bar certified mechanic. I'm do for my inspection, let me know if your family garage is, I'll use them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts