Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed I'm not recieving my 5$ cancellation fees. Even when its a rider no show, which takes waiting two minutes, and then calling two times to clear as far as I've experienced. Now those cancellation fees seem gone al together, even had a rider cancel on me as I was pulling up to destination of pick up. Anyone else noticin this?

·
Registered
15,929 Posts
I've noticed I'm not recieving my 5$ cancellation fees. Even when its a rider no show, which takes waiting two minutes, and then calling two times to clear as far as I've experienced. Now those cancellation fees seem gone al together, even had a rider cancel on me as I was pulling up to destination of pick up. Anyone else noticin this?
I don't know what this 2 minute thing is you're talking about.

Arrive at pin. HIT ARRIVED. Wait 5 minutes and a few seconds. Hit cancel....no show.

You should get the fee. If not email uber with the trip # and you should get it although you may have to email more than once.

If you want to call or text you can but it's not necessary so long as you are at the pin location.

If the rider cancels on you that's a different matter and if all depends on timing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts