Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Normal American Travellers from Normal American States actually make surprisingly good customers in general

(Whether they succeed varies, but) ...they make the effort to appear courteous and well-mannered and behave correctly.

Must be that whole god-fearing thing

·
Banned
579 Posts
If you pick up someone from Minnesota, be nice, even if their doofus accent annoys you. They all tip. As someone blessed/cursed with autobiographical memory, I'm 4/4 with them. Even one rated 4.65 on a 2.7x surge from SM to LAX.
I remember last year or was it this year, when they had college football..
we used to write about how great Georgia and Alabama people were :D
I think im 100% with filipinos with tips...
The 2 races that tip not alot but most of the time in my exp. Are filipinos and hispanics...
They both like to talk...

Im still trying to get tip from an Indian...
*Im not racist at all, but I HATE having them as a rider...
I dont care about not tipping...but if ur gonna stink up my car for at least 1 week...n complain the whole ride how high they r paying...the least u can do is jst be thankful n stfu

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I remember last year or was it this year, when they had college football..
we used to write about how great Georgia and Alabama people were :D
I think im 100% with filipinos with tips...
The 2 races that tip not alot but most of the time in my exp. Are filipinos and hispanics...
They both like to talk...

*Im not racist at all, but I HATE having them as a rider...
I dont care about not tipping...but if ur gonna stink up my car for at least 1 week...n complain the whole ride how high they r paying...the least u can do is jst be thankful n stfu
Indians are the cheapest people in the world. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I still remember the one Indian who tipped me...

·
Registered
244 Posts
Indians are the cheapest people in the world. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I still remember the one Indian who tipped me...
I finally got a tip from one this week. And yes they were complaining about getting to JWA quickly and I figured no tip. Then 20 mins later 5 dollar tip #saywhaaaaaaat

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,910 Posts
*Im not racist at all, but I HATE having them as a rider...if ur gonna stink up my car for at least 1 week...n complain the whole ride how high they r paying...the least u can do is jst be thankful n stfu
If not a racist statement you've gotta agree that is a pretty bigoted sentence.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.