Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Then what's wrong with simply ordering either UberXL or Lyft XL? That's where you book rides, not on a forum.
I disagree, I think this forum is a better place. We can look out for each other here, and I'd like to think that most of us here are better drivers than the ants Uber would give you.

Only thing is, the few times that i have responded to posts like these... the drivers are incredibly cheap lol. Hard to find a reasonable price to make both parties happy.

(Nothing against this post - i havent inquired about this trip... just speaking in general)

·
Registered
554 Posts
I disagree, I think this forum is a better place. We can look out for each other here, and I'd like to think that most of us here are better drivers than the ants Uber would give you.

Only thing is, the few times that i have responded to posts like these... the drivers are incredibly cheap lol. Hard to find a reasonable price to make both parties happy.

(Nothing against this post - i havent inquired about this trip... just speaking in general)
I this. My best day came because a guy from California wanted someone to pick him up at the airport and drive him to royersford pa. (This is when we were blackballed from phl)

Picked him up at 630am took him royersford. Then picked him up at 4 and took him to Newark airport. Easily my best unicorn day.

Ironically I tried to post a months ago asking if anyone who did xl wanted to make some extra money because I need to suv's For my wedding and an admin deleted it and gave me a strike. Didn't realize it was against the policy to post stuff like this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts