Uber Drivers Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,618 Posts
Does your local real estate board and city tax department have free demographic info ?

Mine does......for example, ages, incomes, apartment/condo density, residential RE values by area or zip, etc.

Are any of these sweet spots far enough away form the airport, university, hospital, shopping zone, desireable destinations, etc, to make it worth your while to camp out in ? And speaking of camping.......

I've practiced what I call "farming" from day one over 4 years ago. I sit in the same area every single day. So, the app always matches you with prior 5 star riders. I consistently have 50% of my trips from prior pax, which means 5 star ratings (I am at 5.00 for 3 months now and usually 4.96+) and no brain damage, as well as reasonable tips, and a consistent income level due to the algo giving me priority over newbs.

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Does your local real estate board and city tax department have free demographic info ?

Mine does......for example, ages, incomes, apartment/condo density, residential RE values by area or zip, etc.

Are any of these sweet spots far enough away form the airport, university, hospital, shopping zone, desireable destinations, etc, to make it worth your while to camp out in ? And speaking of camping.......

I've practiced what I call "farming" from day one over 4 years ago. I sit in the same area every single day. So, the app always matches you with prior 5 star riders. I consistently have 50% of my trips from prior pax, which means 5 star ratings (I am at 5.00 for 3 months now and usually 4.96+) and no brain damage, as well as reasonable tips, and a consistent income level due to the algo giving me priority over newbs.
speaking of farming, i recently started to experience driving in a location that is away from the university and i have been getting better rides, while there are rides that would bring me across town, i often get hit with the deadly 2 block grocery ride and it always leave a bad taste not to mention they never tip. the repeats that i get so far are also riders who dont tip, i.e minimum wage worker. I might just have to drive more in the same area

21 - 25 of 25 Posts