1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
3,660 Posts
I wish him the best of luck too, however he really should know that he doesn't HAVE to accept UberPool trips. That being said, I'm sure a lot of drivers think they have to accept and I hope this builds awareness.

2nd, I wish that the article had one more paragraph with the author contacting Street and letting him know every ping is optional. How do you not follow up with Street and let him know his crusade is based on misinformation?

3rd, in the comments section the author notes Street's driver rating is 4.3! How is that even possible! I smoke a pack a day while driving a filthy car listening to Papa Roach Pandora radio and I'm a 4.8! White privelege, I guess...

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would imagine that one could contact him through one of his social networking sites. Maybe we could send him a link to this thread and encourage him to join the forum.

·
Premium Member
5,474 Posts
3rd, in the comments section the author notes Street's driver rating is 4.3! How is that even possible! I smoke a pack a day while driving a filthy car listening to Papa Roach Pandora radio and I'm a 4.8! White privelege, I guess...
I'm thinking it's because he takes pool and you don't. And since he drives in philly and thinks he has to take them all, he's in the pool all day erryday.

I have found that the two things that are most corrosive to my ratings are pool rides and driving in the hood.

·
Registered
245 Posts
No UberPool for me! Going on 9 months with not taking a single request. Rating 4.93, acceptance 98, they just stopped sending them to me after not taking a single one. That guy is a fool for taking them!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts