Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
I grew up on Mike & the Mad Dog, so I enjoyed this segment.

It's amazing how clueless paxes are. But, I know the Uber hierarchy is to blame. In a passive way, the company has stated that there is no tipping. That was accomplished by selling the idea that money never needed to exchange hands.

Millemials aren't inclined to tip, so this meant that the people who would tip now believe it isn't required.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

It's amazing how clueless paxes are. But, I know the Uber hierarchy is to blame. In a passive way, the company has stated that there is no tipping. That was accomplished by selling the idea that money never needed to exchange hands.

Millemials aren't inclined to tip, so this meant that the people who would tip now believe it isn't required.
"say something funny Mikey"

·
Premium Member
3,826 Posts
Just listened to all of that. One of us should attempt to contact him and set him straight. He got some pretty bad information from those people on how Uber works.

·
Registered
598 Posts

millenials arent inclined to tip?

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I remember listening to them one afternoon in high school. On the 20/20, news of the murder of Nicole Brown Simpson just broke. The guys said it sounded like a break in. Mike said "I just feel terrible for the Juice."

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
I remember listening to them one afternoon in high school. On the 20/20, news of the murder of Nicole Brown Simpson just broke. The guys said it sounded like a break in. Mike said "I just feel terrible for the Juice."
At the time, several days had passed before OJ was considered a suspect (publicly). Back in the day, there was no internet to see that he should be suspect #1 with all the DV issues, it was basically, "they are dead and OJ, such a nice guy, he was in Chicago."

Also, in '94, WFAN had quarterly flashes. not 20/20.

Rangers won the Cup the day after the murders; Parade was held on the day they named him a suspect and the chase happened.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts