Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For now this is the last straw as far as MIA pickups are concerned. Miami Dade officers have the GEOZONE lot by the TriRail station all but shut down. They don't appear to want any ride share cars parked there. The only place to sit and wait for a drive is out of the empty lot. Simply stupid.

· Registered
51 Posts
You will have to wait in your apartment balcony when the aviation department place the JAMMERS in arrivals ! No one will have access their network, No internet no App , no Bully Uber , no suckers!
Lmao
I know you are just a pissed off cab driver and I don't like to engage in Internet Banter. However, in my opinion, they will not put "JAMMERS" in the airport. They will not just block Uber (which is understandable), but they would block all MIA passengers (which are the customers) from internet access. In a world where people want/need internet access, I highly doubt that they would put "JAMMERS" in place.

Again, This is my opinion and it is not based on whether or not I do or do not do Uber.

· Registered
900 Posts
I know you are just a pissed off cab driver and I don't like to engage in Internet Banter. However, in my opinion, they will not put "JAMMERS" in the airport. They will not just block Uber (which is understandable), but they would block all MIA passengers (which are the customers) from internet access. In a world where people want/need internet access, I highly doubt that they would put "JAMMERS" in place.

Again, This is my opinion and it is not based on whether or not I do or do not do Uber.
I respect your opinion , but just try your network inside The AAA and see for yourself what im talking about!
American Airlines Arena has the Jammers in place !
Hey body what if im a cab driver and i tell you that i had never imagined that many people in this world including my neighbors were interesting in doing my miserable job as TAXI DRIVER.
Lol

· Registered
51 Posts
I respect your opinion , but just try your network inside The AAA and see for yourself what im talking about!
American Airlines Arena has the Jammers in place !
Hey body what if im a cab driver and i tell you that i had never imagined that many people in this world including my neighbors were interesting in doing my miserable job as TAXI DRIVER.
Lol
I was at at Heat game a couple of weeks ago. I was able to get online (Internet) without any problems. I did not try the Uber system because I wasn't working. I was enjoying the game with my son. I also drove myself to the arena, so no need for me to take an Uber or Cab ride home.

· Registered
900 Posts
Those Jammers you speak of are very illegal. Nasty Federal Law illegal.

I would love to see the airport transportation police get in trouble for that just trying to make a favor with the cab companies!
Will be ilegal for me to place those , but when Uber Drivers or Suckers however you like to call us block and jammed the arrivals area every night with out paying the MIA ,then Emilio Gonzales is not Happy.
Hey body is not a favor to cab companies! Super shuttle , limo Pmc pay millions in fees to MIA so go get your loli pop at your favorite dollar store and suck it .
Lmo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.