Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if i were to change my address to los angeles in order to qualify for metal benefits... do all rides need to be in LA core to count? I am willing to drive up daily to qualify for it from OC, just got an amazing deal on a prius and gas means nothing to me now. thanks for the help friends!

·
Registered
222 Posts
if i were to change my address to los angeles in order to qualify for metal benefits... do all rides need to be in LA core to count? I am willing to drive up daily to qualify for it from OC, just got an amazing deal on a prius and gas means nothing to me now. thanks for the help friends!
No. All rides need to be in LA county. But the rates are higher and the hours better in the core.

·
Registered
30 Posts
You will need to go the the Uber Office in Los Angeles, and ask them to register you as an Los Angeles driver, you will be placed on their LA list.
Then you will receive the LA incentives, hourly guarantee..

What kind of Prius (trim, specs)
did you get ?

Congrats on your new ride !

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You will need to go the the Uber Office in Los Angeles, and ask them to register you as an Los Angeles driver, you will be placed on their LA list.
Then you will receive the LA incentives, hourly guarantee..

What kind of Prius (trim, specs)
did you get ?

Congrats on your new ride !
thank you! so would it be possible to just list my brothers address who lives in hollywood to do this? and than i can come up daily to drive during day? also thanks for the congrats on the ride! its a 2011 prius 5, black fully loaded, only 50k miles! this will save my gti and let me run 93 octane and turn it into a rocket! what are the requirements to hit platinum? thanks again guys and girls!

·
Registered
30 Posts
No need to give your brother address.
I live in OC as well, when i went to the office, ask them to put you on the LA List, you dont need to change your address in your account.

Platinum is 75 trips within the LA County. Do it in a week and the following week you should get the Plat status and the promotions/incentives that comes with it.

When you go there, request the LAX Placard too so you can Pickup and dropoff at the airport. I receive mine 5 days after requested.

Good luck !

Attachments

·
Registered
874 Posts
I commute from IE. You can simply start driving in LA, if the majority of your rides are there you'll start getting LA promos.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts