Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up for people relying on GPS. You can not get directly onto the Longfellow bridge from memorial drive. You have to take a back road or go across another bridge. Google maps has not yet fixed this problem.

·
Registered
9,260 Posts
I've only been driving for Uber for a month and a half lol. I just find it surprising that google maps hasn't caught up on issues like this. It seems like everyone on here is pissed off for some reason.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I've only been driving for Uber for a month and a half lol. I just find it surprising that google maps hasn't caught up on issues like this. It seems like everyone on here is pissed off for some reason.
You can report by emailing the developer on play store on android. But most of Google issues are actually an Uber/Lyft issue with GPS coordinates instead of text location. Eg. Type in south station or back bay station or north station etc in Google maps, directions are accurate. When when do from Uber app it tries to let you of on the highway. Still Google can easily fix that by blocking all destinations from ending on highway and using closest exit and regular roads to get to proper destination. It's quite rediculous that they haven't already programmed that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts