Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uber Victoria have NO airport rights!! Ever!!

Uber Victoria many times have refused to pay the fees to lift the airport restictions allowing Uber drivers to legally drop off and pick up eg taxi Victoria.

PWC

·
Registered
212 Posts
I have every right in the world to drop off and pick up from the Airport. Couldn't care less if some deem it a taxi only zone. Oh btw, last time I checked Airports are federal land. Does The PM use Uber?

·
Premium Member
9,506 Posts

Uber Victoria many times have refused to pay the fees to lift the airport restictions allowing Uber drivers to legally drop off and pick up eg taxi Victoria.

PWC
Cool story, but uber has no rights in Victoria as it's not legal here yet.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts

PWC
Given that Uber has a system for Uber Black to pick up I have always understood that it is Uber's decision to exclude UberX from that opportunity.

More of an incentive to Black rather than any law.

As an aside - Go Catch allows pick ups.

edit: FOS alert.
Uber Victoria is singular, so it's " has refused"

·
Banned
2,547 Posts
Given that Uber has a system for Uber Black to pick up I have always understood that it is Uber's decision to exclude UberX from that opportunity.

More of an incentive to Black rather than any law.

As an aside - Go Catch allows pick ups.

edit: FOS alert.
Uber Victoria is singular, so it's " has refused"
Replace Uber Victoria, with Uber Muppets.
Works now.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Replace Uber Victoria, with Uber Muppets.
Works now.
I wonder if they think they are in any trouble or whether they are very happy with life.

You and others may call them muppets but I tend to think that they have a broad long term strategy that they are committed to. We may not like it but it is what it is. ( I try to avoid cliches like the plague)

·
Banned
2,547 Posts
I wonder if they think they are in any trouble or whether they are very happy with life.

You and others may call them muppets but I tend to think that they have a broad long term strategy that they are committed to. We may not like it but it is what it is. ( I try to avoid cliches like the plague)
LMFAO!!!.
Did you intensionally use a well worn cliche to illustrate you never use them?

Gold!...

·
Banned
2,547 Posts

Here, some cliches to avoid..

Couldn't find ...Muppet anywhere.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts