Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a hotel room for 3 nights. I am looking for a roommate to split the cost and make lots of money. Uber is going to offer premium pricing for the four days and also surge pricing. Looking for a male, non smoking roommate, $30 per day, queen sofa bed. Work like crazy for 4 days and make a bundle. If interested reply to this post and how to contact you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
You're not gonna "make a bundle" with MegaCon. What you're likely gonna get is a bunch of minimum fare rides of people going to and from the convention center to their hotels half a mile down I-Drive, because it's too hot (and/or they're too lazy) to walk. It may surge, but that means you'll get $5-6 instead of $3, and probably max out at 3 rides per hour because the traffic will be horrible.

That being said, good luck. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
This was my first time coming to MegaCon and I have to say I had so much fun!!

I didn't know what to expect coming here because it's not really what I'm used to doing but after a couple of friends insisting that I come, I cave in. MegaCon is really something you have to experience to understand. It's a community of amazing people who have a passion for art, for heroes, for TV, for pop culture, for everything and anything.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts