Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two problems that make me want to use a cheese grater on all UBER "engineers".

1. Getting kicked off line for actively denying bad trips no longer confined to airport queues.

2. North is north unless you dance in a circle and pray to the dark lord.

#2 really pisses me off. People who don't understand that the DEFAULT for a map should be north is north should have their limbs surgically removed so that they don't accidentally get a job that might involve working with a map.

·
Premium Member
2,161 Posts
Two problems that make me want to use a cheese grater on all UBER "engineers".

1. Getting kicked off line for actively denying bad trips no longer confined to airport queues.

2. North is north unless you dance in a circle and pray to the dark lord.

#2 really pisses me off. People who don't understand that the DEFAULT for a map should be north is north should have their limbs surgically removed so that they don't accidentally get a job that might involve working with a map.
So for #1 it doesnt ask you the message if you want to stay online? It just logs you off automatically?

·
Premium Member
10,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So for #1 it doesnt ask you the message if you want to stay online? It just logs you off automatically?
It gives you a prompt that looks like it should habe an option to stay online but that prompt has no option. You are offline, it says "would you like to stay offline?" The options are "stay offline" and their is no other option. The option box is also covering the app, and cannot be quit. If you back out of the app, the box remains and you cant click through it to any other button on your phone screen.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts