Uber Drivers Forum banner

Maybe we just need more bad weather to suppress Pool

867 views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  BeingStewie 
#1 ·
Did fourteen rides last night, which about ten were in the city. Not a single Uber Poo request all evening. I guess no one felt like sheltering from the thunderstorms with strangers.

Discussion starter · #12 ·
I had a great night in the rain. Manage to get a 3.2x fare it was abt 3 miles but I was happy and I didnt have many problems with traffic. The only time I had issues was in wicker park. It was a ***********. The pedestrian were like mad rabbits with rabies walking in the middle of the street. All the traffic lights malfunctioned. A Solid green light with a flash red light. Lol. Seemed like armageddon.
It was a little otherworldly out there last night. I experienced the multi-color flashing stoplights, as well.

Discussion starter · #16 ·
I was fairly fortunate with concert dropoffs. Was able to net about $32 on 45 min for a couple rides from the train station to the 18th and Prairie neighborhood before it all went crazy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.