Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obviously, we all know BU commencement is Sunday, May 20, at 1 p.m.

Tufts is also Sunday, but earlier, around 9 am.

BC is on Monday, May 21, around 9 am.

Babson in Wellesley is on Saturday, May 19, at 10 a.m. Have had cab rides from the Sheraton out there for commencement in past years.

·
Premium Member
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Bentley is also Saturday.
Hmmmm.... somehow I got confused and overlooked that one.

10 a.m. today...Graduate and PhD from 3 pm to 5 pm.

And...Suffolk University also graduates on Sunday, May 20 at Blue Hills Bank Pavillion.

Three separate ceremonies: starting around 9:00 a.m., with the last one starting after 5 p.m. or so.

Exciting weekend. But how will we all survive afterwards? Well, life supposedly continued on last year, so hopefully we'll all be okay.

Hmmm... Emerson graduated last weekend, at Agannis Arena.

Simmons was May 18 at Blue Hills Bank Pavillion.

Emmanuel was May 12.

Mass College of Art... Friday, May 25, Blue Hills Bank Pavillion.

UMass-Boston, Friday, May 25, TD Garden, 9:30 a.m.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Guys......this is a replay of last week with more rain. You’re going to see little to no surge all weekend (regardless of graduations) and long waits in between pings. Lyft was surging yesterday more than Guber. I’ll continue to take the higher price point on rides when I drive and avoid the whole incentives game unless I’m close. I don’t have 25+ hours to give to this game on the weekend.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Guys......this is a replay of last week with more rain. You're going to see little to no surge all weekend (regardless of graduations) and long waits in between pings. Lyft was surging yesterday more than Guber. I'll continue to take the higher price point on rides when I drive and avoid the whole incentives game unless I'm close. I don't have 25+ hours to give to this game on the weekend.
You keep trying, but you couldn't be more wrong. $260 Friday, $290 yesterday in 8 hours of driving.

If you don't want the money, I'm happy to take it

We'll wait and see.
And I was correct. It was busy all night long. My last ride was at 2:30am.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Every night this week has been good but because of the Sox. The graduation stuff hasn't had a huge impact except for daytime drivers.

Tomorrow BC will be worth working because the ants will be at their dirty apartments in Pawtucket watching Pawsox games on TV.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Every night this week has been good but because of the Sox. The graduation stuff hasn't had a huge impact except for daytime drivers.

Tomorrow BC will be worth working because the ants will be at their dirty apartments in Pawtucket watching Pawsox games on TV.
I made good money on Friday from 1pm-5pm. Mostly graduation related drives.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.