Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is you drive in any populated area you are no doubt seeing an Uber on every corner by now. Multiplying every week. Even in residential. Scroll around the rider app and it is like that across the entire state. I am now waying possibly selling my Uber car, since it is my second car. I'm finding it's just getting stupid, sitting in the car for a couple hours with no pings in the summer heat and so many noobs everywhere. Made just $2 an hour last weekend. That doesn't pay for the gas.

·
Banned
11,813 Posts
Is you drive in any populated area you are no doubt seeing an Uber on every corner by now. Multiplying every week. Even in residential. Scroll around the rider app and it is like that across the entire state. I am now waying possibly selling my Uber car, since it is my second car. I'm finding it's just getting stupid, sitting in the car for a couple hours with no pings in the summer heat and so many noobs everywhere. Made just $2 an hour last weekend. That doesn't pay for the gas.
We still have a long way to go to reach maximum density. Never underestimate the ignorance of the internet believer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts