Uber Drivers Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
We drink beer , he told me that cops , and him have to chase people to give out tickets or else they will lost their job s. His friend also Chinese cop but lazy give out ticket so the police chief sent him to guard in stop and shop in South Bay ,
Doesn't make sense. Massport cops aren't Boston cops.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
He has friend work for Boston police department, that Chinese cop is lazy so they put him in the Stop and Shop in South Bay,
he told me that the cop or ticket maid they have to go out give tickets or they will lost jobs.
So you're saying because Boston cops have a quota, Massport cops (that are in no way, shape, or form related to Boston cops) are cracking down on writing tickets?

·
Registered
111 Posts
I only wish they would hand out tickets to the A-holes that save one minute by bypassing the line to take the illegal left off of Jeffries st. From the center lane.
Yes, totally agreed.
Also I like to ask anyone who cut off very last minutes from east Boston exit to tunnel exit. They travel 3rd land and make illigal left lane cut just before tunnel enterance.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
I only wish they would hand out tickets to the A-holes that save one minute by bypassing the line to take the illegal left off of Jeffries st. From the center lane.
Maybe they don't drive airport much like me. It's very easy to be in the wrong lane trying to get to the lot. Just because you drive airport a lot does not mean most drivers do. It can be confusing as you have to switch lanes constantly.

·
Premium Member
4,745 Posts
Maybe they don't drive airport much like me. It's very easy to be in the wrong lane trying to get to the lot. Just because you drive airport a lot does not mean most drivers do. It can be confusing as you have to switch lanes constantly.
Sounds like Storrow.

I've been hitting the airport more lately trying out different things. You pick up the lanes pretty quick.

He's talking about the asshats that try to fly around the outside of you and force you over to the next lane because they don't want to sit in line for the light.

Those guys can suck a cheesy d!ck.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.