Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Surprised no one has posted here about Masks. Most rides at night act like they did not know they need a mask to ride in uber.
I have passed out at least 25 masks at least two weeks. While I have been vaccinated and many customers have too... and I am not worried about that... many have not been vaccinated and still feign ignorance. Not sure what the pax sees, but I thought they have to check that they are aware they need a mask to ride.
Many drivers do not enforce this... Just wondering if there is a potential for trouble if the rules are broken?

Premium Member
there are a kabillion posts on masks here. Search is your friend.

TOS says masks are required by all parties. Until we don't have to wear a mask on public transportation, U/L is not going to change the TOS. And with the variant kicking states butts again, don't see it changing anytime soon.

Reactions: Kurt Halfyard

Premium Member
there are a kabillion posts on masks here. Search is your friend.

TOS says masks are required by all parties. Until we don't have to wear a mask on public transportation, U/L is not going to change the TOS. And with the variant kicking states butts again, don't see it changing anytime soon.
Kabillion and one
Just sayin....

Premium Member
It's simple. Protect your self and let nature take care of the rest.

Premium Member
I don鈥檛 wear neither do pax I鈥檓 vaccinated

most pax don鈥檛 wearanymore
Idgaf I鈥檓 not passing out nasks
F鈥 Uber mask pokicy
I鈥檓 driving

1 - 9 of 9 Posts