Uber Drivers Forum banner

Martha Stewart just ripped her Uber driver a new one publicly

8K views 64 replies 40 participants last post by  Michael1230nj 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#2 ·
LOL Martha’s got it going on! Bad publicity for Uber, you know he’s getting deactivated. :p
I gotta admit, that car was filthy, though I’ve seen even worse. I’ve come to discover that the average Uber Driver is lazy, sloppy, smells & dresses like a bum, and smokes like a chimney in their vehicle while awaiting their next ping.... not much different from how the cabbie industry operated.

#57 ·
I gotta admit, that car was filthy, though I've seen even worse.
That driver sucks. No excuse for a filthy car especially for a premium ride. wtf.... makes us all look bad.
Looks like there is a piss bottle under the seat.
That backseat hasn't been thoroughly cleaned in quite awhile.
Those are cloth seats in the back. How the hell is that Uber Black/SUV?
It looks like the kind of car they would drive on the Walking Dead
I have to say, for uber black, that's pretty shady.
Christ I don't think my X has ever looked that nasty
It's ridiculous how dirty that car is, not to mention how embarrassing it is for all of us.
Didnt read the whole thread, but that driver is a pig.
Omg that car is disgusting...
The condition of that vehicle is embarrassing.
Forehead Nose Eyebrow Beard Jaw

#20 ·
THAT IS NOT AN UBER BLACK. That cheap ass Martha jumped in an Uber X! Those are cloth seats folks. Uber Black REQUIRES leather throughout. I call BS on you Martha. Something stinks here (in addition to the car itself).

#23 ·
LOL Martha's got it going on! Bad publicity for Uber, you know he's getting deactivated. :p
I gotta admit, that car was filthy, though I've seen even worse. I've come to discover that the average Uber Driver is lazy, sloppy, smells & dresses like a bum, and smokes like a chimney in their vehicle while awaiting their next ping.... not much different from how the cabbie industry operated.
When Uber started driver's had to keep cars in near-showroom condition or they'd get booted off the platform.

I've seen cars that had headliners falling down, cracked windshields, driver door so dented in you know driver has to climb in from pax side & wondered, what pax will get in that vehicle.

#31 · (Edited)
It's ridiculous how dirty that car is, not to mention how embarrassing it is for all of us.

I would be ashamed to drive a car half that dirty.

To think that I get bothered if there is even a speck of debris on any of my mats. Lol
The picture is the honest reflection of Uber and lyft to us on rates, it is symbolic and accurate lol. I was wanting a celebrity to be a megaphone of how we don't make crap, this might just be the ticket (sort of)

It is a start

My vacuum tricks thread was humor, but it had a point all and all

That and been told I have premonition about a few hundred times, just kidding, kinda:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.