Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
After what happened tonight now I know I need a drive cam.

Got a request from a rider named james. Soon as I turn the corner to the pick up the address is across the street. So I prepare to look for a male, as I'm making a u turn and this woman flags me down. I state I'm for James because she's asking me who am I for. Red flag one. She asks if I prefer she sit in the front or the back. Red flag number 2. As she gets in the front because that's what she preferred and we get the ride underway. I see and smell she's been drinking.

The ride was funny she held a conversation about a few things. I noticed she had a wedding ring on. Now when I get to her stop and just before she gets out I see her start leaning in like she wanted to kiss me to give me a tip. I'm like oh hell new as I'm putting my hands up and leaning back. I'm like I don't do that, that's not necessary.

She's like I'm allowed to at least kiss you on the cheek. I'm like noo your not, I'm not gonna be on the news cause you called the cops and said I did something. She kissed her hand and tapped my cheek and got out. As she was walking away she blew a kiss as I drove off.

Now I'm gonna get a horrible rating cause I resisted her advances. Lord have mercy

·
Registered
2,085 Posts

Got a request from a rider named james. Soon as I turn the corner to the pick up the address is across the street. So I prepare to look for a male, as I'm making a u turn and this woman flags me down. I state I'm for James because she's asking me who am I for. Red flag one. She asks if I prefer she sit in the front or the back. Red flag number 2. As she gets in the front because that's what she preferred and we get the ride underway. I see and smell she's been drinking. The ride was funny she held a conversation about a few things. I noticed she had a wedding ring on. Now when I get to her stop and just before she gets out I see her start leaning in like she wanted to kiss me to give me a tip. I'm like oh hell new as I'm putting my hands up and leaning back. I'm like I don't do that, that's not necessary. She's like I'm allowed to at least kiss you on the cheek. I'm like noo your not, I'm not gonna be on the news cause you called the cops and said I did something. She kissed her hand and tapped my cheek and got out. As she was walking away she blew a kiss as I drove off.
Now I'm gonna get a horrible rating cause I resisted her advances.
Lord have mercy
Just call you MR. Paranoid

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
I should be so lucky.

·
Registered
3,772 Posts

Got a request from a rider named james. Soon as I turn the corner to the pick up the address is across the street. So I prepare to look for a male, as I'm making a u turn and this woman flags me down. I state I'm for James because she's asking me who am I for. Red flag one. She asks if I prefer she sit in the front or the back. Red flag number 2. As she gets in the front because that's what she preferred and we get the ride underway. I see and smell she's been drinking.

The ride was funny she held a conversation about a few things. I noticed she had a wedding ring on. Now when I get to her stop and just before she gets out I see her start leaning in like she wanted to kiss me to give me a tip. I'm like oh hell new as I'm putting my hands up and leaning back. I'm like I don't do that, that's not necessary.

She's like I'm allowed to at least kiss you on the cheek. I'm like noo your not, I'm not gonna be on the news cause you called the cops and said I did something. She kissed her hand and tapped my cheek and got out. As she was walking away she blew a kiss as I drove off.

Now I'm gonna get a horrible rating cause I resisted her advances. Lord have mercy
Tell uber what happened. For the record. If one day that same woman claims some other driver did something to her, it will help. Not every man would restrain himself when a woman makes inappropriate things.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I dunno man I've seen a lot of chicks wear rings that are not married, just to not get hit on so much. I wouldn't be convinced shes married just because of the ring. Although I wouldn't necessary bang her either, its still a nice little bonus and at the bare minimum some makeout action.

·
Banned
4,609 Posts

So fast and loose in DC...did you by chance pick her up at 1600 Pennsylvania?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tell uber what happened. For the record. If one day that same woman claims some other driver did something to her, it will help. Not every man would restrain himself when a woman makes inappropriate things.
Oh trust me, I did! They called real quick too. About 45 min after the email went through

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
I had a young girl maybe 21 tell me she would suck my d*** in 2 seconds last night, I just laughed about it and told her friend to take care of her. She left an item in my car, it was awkward dropping it off to her today lol.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts