Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
2,272 Posts
Would you say demand has been good or bad relative to time spent based on prior experience?

·
Premium Member
1,616 Posts
15... must do at least 20 more today if I want to have a good shot of getting that bonus... sucks because I rather go and chill at the pool as it will be 80+ today but that 300$ bonus is too good to not hustle for

·
Banned
4,825 Posts
10! last trip was from SFO to Lafayette at 4pm, and I finished there at ~6pm! I'm not sure if I'll complete 65 in 2 days.
You do 65 in 2 days regularly? Cuz by the typical reasoning here, they'd have put you on 75 right away, but you stayed at 65 when most of us were put at 75. And I usually did 65 in 3 or more often 4 days. Just an interesting data point in the impossible quest to figure out the Quest bonus structure.

26 out of 120
What do you mean 120? You got 120 back? Even my old account from Feb2014 has been getting the Quest offers for months now, and I haven't even used it since last May (so 10 months). It gets different offers than my current one, but not consistently better or worse. It does get tiers every tme now, like 25 & 75 trips, where as I almost always get just the high number of trips.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Boost sucks anyways. Bring back the surge.
Lol was driving down franklin got a request on the other side of van ness it showed 2.0 boost. Not thinking about it , I accepted it ,turned out to be 1.4 or something. This has happened to me more than once so it's my fault but golly. Boost bs again.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
What do you mean 120? You got 120 back? Even my old account from Feb2014 has been getting the Quest offers for months now, and I haven't even used it since last May (so 10 months). It gets different offers than my current one, but not consistently better or worse. It does get tiers every tme now, like 25 & 75 trips, where as I almost always get just the high number of trips.
Nascar is probably drunk and forgot how many trips he needed.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts