Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
4,495 Posts
No, the ones that can afford to travel will wait out the surge.

Most of the surge rides will be perfect for you to take. Apartment dwellers going to work at McDonalds west of thffe 405, or restaurant workers going in for breakfast prep around the pier area. Perfect...with a good surge, yuu should make at least $5.00 on each of those Southbay Surge rides.

Oh, and later at rush hour, you might get some Google techies going to work in Venice...cheaper for them to Uber/Lyft the 7 mile/40 minute ride, than to drive themself.

Oh, and don't wory about pesky tips from paxholes in Southbay-MB, RB, HB areas

·
Premium Member
4,199 Posts
Good for an AM walk on the beach and breakfast.

But really, just go for a day or three and check it out for yourself. Maybe the TNC g_ds will bless you.

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
i see it surges early in the morning here are these just airport runs? Personally don't do airport runs so would be nice to know so I won't waste my time that's it folks thx
It surges there because no one wants to drive there. Same reason boost is always there. Too many entitled pricks there. I've never seen so many entitled pricks in one area in my life! YMMV. Check it out for yourself.

·
Premium Member
6,353 Posts
i see it surges early in the morning here are these just airport runs? Personally don't do airport runs so would be nice to know so I won't waste my time that's it folks thx
Non tipping millennials taking rides to thier waiting jobs, and one star because they are pissed you own a car and they dont.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts